Monday, January 19, 2009

9 miles

well, the cold snap ruined the little streak i had going.. it was just too cold for me AND I had some family commitments to take care of.. so, I missed my long run last week and the it stormed on Sunday, so I stayed on the couch! but, I didn't miss any of my weight lifting workouts which are thankfully indoors..

got out today for a 9 miler on slushy roads and finished in 1:27.. pretty slippery going; then did back backout for an hour, all of which was kind of tiring considering it took my 2 solid hours to shovel after the big storm.. so, today was a long day

going to go back and try and figure out if this is week 13 or 14 for the weights training..

workout plan this week:

Monday 9 miles/ back workout (check)
Tuesday 3 miles/ dinner meeting/ Shouder workout
Wednesday 9 miles/ Arms
Thursday 6 Miles/ ABS

Thursday night: WINTERSLEEP at UNB yay!
Friday: meet with personal trainer
Friday night: Montreal Guitar Trio
Saturday night: Ruby Jean and the Thoughtless Bees in St. George
Sunday: will see

No comments:

Post a Comment