Wednesday, December 17, 2008

run 177- triangle 216

running in a blizzard wee haa

10 km 55 minutes
Summary Data
Total Time (h:m:s) 0:55:21 8:52 pace
Moving Time (h:m:s) 0:54:56 8:48 pace
Distance (mi ) 6.24
Moving Speed (mph) 6.8 avg. 10.3 max.
Elevation Gain (ft) +818 / -795




last night was 10 km in 53 minutes BUT my darned watch had no juice in it.. it must have turned on inside my bag.. so those 6 miles won't show up on my totals.. you'd think it was the end of the world... lol

different running with no watch but i did get a reading when I started and when I ended for the time, but the mileage won't show up.. spent most of the run trying to figure out how to submit the miles.. i must be losing my mind.. just remember to add on 6 miles at the end.. and there was a 3 mile town loop last summer when i forgot the watch too.. it's all about the watch ay hool? nutbar!

No comments:

Post a Comment