Saturday, March 8, 2008

2008- Run 46

9 miles in 1:21 ........

Nice leisurely run. Again with the slow start and the same usual split/ lap times. I didn't do anything yesterday due to overdoing it on Thursday with Bikram's hot yoga after the 16 miler, THEN going out and drinking mojitoes until 1 a.m.!! I probably would have been ok but my friend Beth was in town and needed to visit a Buddhist Temple for as a class assignment, so I tagged along. The Temple was very interesting as was lunch afterwards at Earl's. The most interesting part about this place, Earl's, besides all the beautiful waitresses in black cocktail dresses was how lightheaded I got off one beer. It made me positively silly! So, after Beth dropped me off, I ended up taking a long nap and just wasn't feeling like a run later on. Besides, Jpod was coming on so I laid low and watched that. Another brilliant episode! Jpod is the best thing on TV since the Simpsons! I'll write more about it someday soon. www.cbc.ca/jpod

All the episodes are available online... It is totally brilliant!!

Mileage this week: 9+13+16+9= 47 miles .. going to brick tomorrow for 50! gotta go buy more tubes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment