Sunday, February 8, 2009

run 18 - 6 miles

aargh! last week was crappy for running.. I got sick! run 17, my monday night run got shortened from 9 to 6 miles because i felt terrible and i was running late.. after i stopped running i started sweating like a dog in a car.. then I did back with the boys.. but the next morning i was stuffed up solid, right outta nowhere! by the end of Tuesday, I knew i wasn't going in on wednesday.. but it turned into a strom day anyways.. i slept most of the day, then wasnt really feeling better on thursday, but went in to teach because Friday I was off to fredericton.. I was still sick Friday after work, and spent Friday night and Saturday night home on the couch!!! OUCH! what a terrible week! I saw Verne at the rink saturday night and he suggested I was oertraining! Well, I was feeling better today, so I did 6 miles! It was also Day 1 of my new Meal Plan.. I stuck with it pretty good except I overate the nuts I bought.. Cant have nuts in the house or they disappear! Gotta go visit Verne soon!
Plan for Week: 30 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment