Friday, January 2, 2009

2008.. RECAP





I used my Garmin 225 times this year.. there was only once I can remember leaving it home.. reminds me to add 9 miles onto my total mileage for 2008.. making it 1,444.58 MILES.

The graph above shows how many activities I have uploaded since I got one of these stupid watches in Feb 2005. That original watch broke in Turkey in September 2007, so 2007 only shows mileage up to Sept 4 of that year.

The first graph should shows monthly mileage including the bike...
The second graph show annual mileage while the third shows how many activities were uploaded each year...


WHAT A GREAT YEAR OF TRAINING!! Thanks Verne!

1 comment:

  1. I like them there graffs man...reminds of of when i kew somethin. Looks like 2007 you were a lazy log, but now a mean mountain machine lubricated with the weekend alcohol

    ReplyDelete