Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tuesday, Tuesday!!
Today was 6 mile run in the morning, then weights and yoga in the evening. The run was just ok, given that the sun was blasting at around noon. Funny, I carried a water bottle but didn’t sweat much, but once I got back to the gym, the sweat just started pouring off me! Forgot what running in the heat is like! Then, did some errands and had a dinner meeting, then back to the gym for BACK, CAVES. I followed the back workout, with the pyramid sets, but I didn’t follow the calves workout exactly. I haven’t workout out my calves since 1990! That was just before I started running and I was just hitting the gym! Once I started running, I stopped working out my legs! I’m going to try light leg workouts as described by the program, but I’m not going to push it too hard. Today is a hills workout.. oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment