Tuesday, June 10, 2008

21 MILER!!

Well, fell off the training wagon last weekend. Thursday night was a big party for JSB, while Saturday was another big party for Grand Theft Bus! That completely took Friday and Sunday out of the training picture. Saturday, I spent the day helping a friend build a deck, so that gave me a three day weekend off training.

Yesterday, I went in town for an early LSD, but I got a call on the way in and ended up meeting with an old friend. By the time I hit the pavement it was scorching hot and noontime, so I opted for a 6 mile triangle loop in 55 minutes.

Today, I might get my buddy to drop me off in St. Stephen and try the run home from there. I think it 20 miles when you add a town loop on the end.

Having some troubles with my diet. When I work, I get hungry and can’t seem to make it to the end of the night when I can stop by my Dad’s place for some good food. I don’t know if I am getting the protein I need without eating meat as I start to lift weights more regularly.

Also, yesterday, I rode my bike to town for work, worked a busy night waiting tables, then rode home at 1 a.m. after having 3 beer. Guess you’d call that cross training......

didn't go to st. stpehen, but did run out to the highway.. 21 miles in 3:35.. left knee was a bit sore at 13 mile mark; had water issues etc etc but it's in the books! the first 40 minutes and the last 40 minutes were shit, but the rest was good!
thanks verne!

No comments:

Post a Comment