Wednesday, June 25, 2008

2008- RUN 100 !!

this morning woke up wayyyy too early as my buddy bailed out to go home and make up with his woman! so, i headed into town on my bike, then parked at the hotel and ran the 10 Km loop in about 55 minutes.. It lists as as a 90 minute run on my GPS but I forgot to hit the button!.. It was a Brick workout, Brick VI...

I really need to remember to start out slow on a brick,, your legs are turning over way faster than they would be normally and this leads to quick exhaustion.. especially today, given how humid it is.. ran the second part of the run with no shirt or.. (how cheesy is that?)


So I ran a filter on my Motion Based activities and according to the spreadsheet, I've put in 810 miles of running so far this year! Also, I'm at 998 miles overall for the year.. need to bike more!

Thanks Verne.. Maybe try for a long run on the weekend... aargh

No comments:

Post a Comment