Monday, April 7, 2008

Falling Behind.. A couple weeks of distraction

Run 60.. 13 miles
Run 61.. 13 miles
Run 62.. 4 miles
Run 63.. 13 miles
Run 64.. 5 miles trail
Run 65.. 9 miles

MARCH TOTAL RUNNING MILES: 191.92 MILES*


Been neglecting my blog which is a reflection of my being somewhat distracted from my running.. I had a friend come to visit on the Friday after the Greyboy Allstars.. Nothing took place on the Thursday after the show.. That Friday we went in the Vancouver Critical Mass Bike Protest... We hung out for the weekend, but my mileage dropped to only 18 miles that week.. I had planned a 12 miler on Saturday night to make it a nice round 30 miles, but I ended up out on a date.. Balance I guess...
I should note that my legs were screaming at me after the second 50 mile week.. 18 miles was unacceptable, then, last week was 2 half marathons, a nine miler, a 4 mile and a 5 miler...

This week, running on Monday is not possible. Tomorrow and Wednesday I am in a First Aid Course, then Thursday Firday, I am off to Victoria.. running will suffer this week..

No comments:

Post a Comment