Sunday, March 23, 2008

2008- Run 57 End Week 12


9.16 miles in 1:24:40
Good run.. steady..
After yesterday morning's yoga, which was HOT, I was wiped out. It's so hard to re-hydrate after hot yoga... I feel completely wiped out, so I missed out on a good sunny day. Oh well, there was lots of hockey on television and the couch felt great. Unfortunately, my AV's lost to Calgary but there are a bunch of games left. Hopefully, they won't miss the playoffs by 1 point like they did last year.
So, this brings a close to 2008- Week 12.- 56.69 Miles in 8 hours and 58 minutes. This is the biggest mileage week I have ever done and then some! Next week, I will be backing it off a bit.. Week 13 is a recovery week, backing down to 42, which will be good because there is a concert mid week: The Greyboy Allstars and my buddy from back East is coming on Friday for the weekend on his way to Australia. Also, on Friday, I'm planning on going in The Critical Mass Bike Ride. Should be a fun week!!
End Week 12- Year Running Mileage to date: 451.18 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment