Saturday, February 23, 2008

2008- Run 37

took yesterday off.. was kind of tired all day in the no energy sense.. moon & family stuff dragging me down, but, later in the day, went to yoga with my sister.. it was a power class and a good workout.. then went for sushi and a movie.. No Country for Old men.. Great Film .. but i think i'll write more about it after I get to watch it again, or at least when I have some more time.. It was definitely worth watching and I'm sure everyone will be talking about it for quite some time. Parts of it were just brilliant!. As for the running, I tried to do an up-tempo workout today! It's funny when I stop suddenly after up tempo stuff, the sweat pours off so intensely! Maybe it's a sign I need to up temp more often! ha-ha! But didn't have much time, because my sister, Elissa is taking me to a 3 hour Yoga Inversion Workshop where, hopefully, I will finally learn how to stand on my head...

After pressing it for about two miles in this run, my ears popped! What the hell? Anyways, it was easy for a while after that, but running at 8 minute pace is tough! I need to do it way more often, then maybe I will lose this spare tire I am lugging around (not a bike tire!) fartleks?

3 miles: 24 minutes

The plan was.. do 3 miles to leave myself at 39.. then I would definitely have to go tomorrow, but I miscalculated a bit and this run puts me at 40.3 for the week... A 5 miler tomorrow and maybe a short bike ride... oooo, sounds like butter...

the yoga workshop was awesome! I can now, officially, do a handstand!

No comments:

Post a Comment