Friday, January 18, 2008

Yoga

Well, if I am serious about keeping an Exercise Journal, I guess it's time I wrote something about yoga. 
Firstly, given my previous experience with Blogger, I find myself a bit reluctant to write in the first person, to let others know who I am, where I am, and what I'm up to. It's not that I was writing anything previously that was crass or distasteful. But being new to the world of Blogging at the time, I was hesitant in that "you never know who is watching" paranoid sense that everyone should bring to the Internet. However, I'm not doing anything wrong and I'm certainly not hurting anyone, so why bother with the extra effort to remain anonymous? All of the best Blogs I read and followed were ordinary folks who had extraordinary things to say. Not one of the Blogs I enjoyed was authored by someone who wasn't fairly up front with their real identity. Besides, I heard somewhere that the best writing comes from personal experience.

So, yeah, yoga has been good so far!

Tomorrow.. bike and haircut! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment