Sunday, January 20, 2008

Weekend Yoga

So, I've been in Vancouver two weeks tomorrow. I've been to yoga every day except for last Saturday and Sunday. I was wishing I'd gone those days so as to get a streak going, but it was not to be because of Mark Farina! But that is another story. So, this weekend, I promised myself I would go to yoga both days. Yesterday was Power Yoga. It was pretty intense. The teacher was named Brandy and she put us through quite a workout.

Today, was 10 am Hot Yoga. Again, another good workout. I think I like the Hot Yoga the best because of all the sweating you do, but the Power and Anusara were good as well. Today, I learned the importance of the 4 count breath. 4 count inhale; 4 count exhale. I also found I was able to get my hip opened up which should really help the running.

Yogi folks: Julie, Laura (brother from home), Rich (the artist).. Yesterday, Brandy and a guy named Todd. Friday, Bill. Liv. 

Later today, going for LSD II
.....

2:06 
13.15 miles
9:38 avg/mile

felt great.. snickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment