Monday, March 16, 2009

Run 32 & Run 33

wow.. am I ever having trouble with my garmin! funny, i almost dont want to run without it and yet... but oh well.. on Friday night, I did a town loop.. then on Saturday morning I ran in the St. PADDY's Day Shuffle in Saint John. My time was 25:56 I think. I just ran easy and chatted. I ran a bit with Craig Wilson. I'll have to add him on FB.. nice chap!
Then, Saturday it was off to Kingston to visit my friends Matty & Kristen and their new baby Sophie... It was a wonderfl weekend without much training... Today, Monday, I've had the day off because of a Doctor's appt in Saint JOhn this morning.. Today, I'll run either, 6 or 9 and do chest.. tomorrow will be 3 and back, wednesday will be 6 and shoulders, thursday, 6 miles only because I have to work late in St. Stephen, then Friday will be 3 or 6 and arms..

need to adjust diet, gaining weight..

last week was... 6+3+6+3+3 for 21 miles running and 1, 5 mile bike ride.. 4 weight workouts
..
this week's plan.. 9+3+6+6+6 = 30... haven't done a long run since February 21.. 4 weeks.. yikes! and nowhere to fit one in this week.. next week, will just go out and hammer out a 20 miler on the 26th.. not well planned but that's the way the cookie will crumble

No comments:

Post a Comment