Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2008- Run 153 St. Andrews Triangle 197

dark, raining, blowing a gale.. fun run!
57 minutes to go 6 miles...
coming up on Triangle 200.. i wonder when I started counting? I'll have to go back and check!
so, last weekend was a little crazy.. a little reminder of how easy it is to have a couple too many drinks.. sunday I felt awful!
but despite feeling not very well, I think my lady friend and I have moved onto the next level! she's awesome!
but anyways, I digress... so, after running it was a little back workout with the weights.. it's been a while for sure since I pushed it on back even mildly.. i could feel it twitching at me saying, what are you doing? lol
so, next week is the beginning o yoga instruction.. i gotta brush up
6 more miles tomorrow if i'm not too waterlogged after all day outside in the rain with the ecoaction club

No comments:

Post a Comment