Monday, January 28, 2008

2008- Run 16 Vancouver

Run this morning was really good! I didn't have water or any energy bars so I shut it down after 1:20 at just under 9 miles. I went out a bit too fast for a long run but that was a result of not doing anything the last two days. A night out on the two sure takes the wind out of my sails.

Went to Anusara Yoga this evening and had a good workout. Couple things I noticed I was doing improperly: 1) in down dog, my feet are too far back and (2) in plank, my hands are too far forward. Nice to go to Anusara practice to get everything lined back up again. :)

Tonight I was finally able to get a library card! Took out a couple French books to study and a McSweeney's Collection.. a periodical edited by Dave Eggers.

Going to try and run at dawn tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment